The Australian Lifeguard Service NSW is currently seeking self-motivated, well presented lifeguards with exceptional surf lifesaving and lifeguarding knowledge to work during a casual period in the Bega Valley Shire.
The ideal candidate will have a professional manner, strong fitness levels and a proven ability in determining priorities, making sound judgements and the ability to respond appropriately under pressure.
The Australian Lifeguard Service (ALS) NSW is a subsidiary of Surf Life Saving NSW (SLSNSW), providing professional lifeguard services to Local Government Associations (LGA) and other regulatory bodies. The Australian Lifeguard Service is the largest provider of professional lifeguards in Australia.
Location: Bega Valley
Closing date for applications: 31 October 2015
How to apply:
Please ensure you have the following information at hand and you have looked at your preferred locations:
- Personal and emergency details
- Drivers Licence details
Details of qualifications – You can check your award status by visiting the Members Portal.
- SLSA Bronze Medallion/Certificate II in Public Safety (Aquatic Rescue)
- HLTAID003 – Provide First Aid
- HLTAID007 – Provide Advanced Resuscitation Techniques
- PUAEME004A – Provide emergency care for suspected spinal injury (Spinal Management or equivalent)
- Silver Medallion Basic Beach Management (including components PUATAE002B, PUAOPE027A, BSBFLM312C)
- Current Motor Car Drivers Licence (Provisional or higher)
For any recruitment enquiries please contact: Jane Dunwoodie, Lifeguard Administration Officer 02 9471 8000.