The Australian Lifeguard Service NSW is currently seeking self-motivated, well presented Lifeguards with exceptional surf lifesaving and lifeguarding knowledge to work during the busy Summer season at Lake Parramatta.
The ideal candidate will have a professional manner, strong fitness levels and a proven ability in determining priorities, making sound judgements and the ability to respond appropriately under pressure.
The Australian Lifeguard Service (ALS) NSW is a subsidiary of Surf Life Saving NSW (SLSNSW), providing professional lifeguard services to Local Government Associations (LGA) and other regulatory bodies. The Australian Lifeguard Service is the largest provider of professional lifeguards in Australia.
Location: Lake Parramatta
31st October 2015 to 13th December 2015 – Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays
19th December 2015 to 26th January 2016 – 7 days per week (NSW Christmas School Holidays)
30th January 2016 to 13th March 2016 – Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays
Closing date for applications: 16 October 2015
How to apply:
Please ensure you have the following information at hand:
- Personal and emergency details
- Drivers Licence details
Details of qualifications – You can check your award status by visiting the Members Portal.
- SLSA Bronze Medallion/Certificate II in Public Safety (Aquatic Rescue)
- HLTAID003 – Provide First Aid
- HLTAID007 – Provide Advanced Resuscitation Techniques
- PUAEME004A – Provide emergency care for suspected spinal injury (Spinal Management or equivalent)
- Silver Medallion Basic Beach Management (including components PUATAE002B, PUAOPE027A, BSBFLM312C)
- Current Motor Car Drivers Licence (Provisional or higher)
For any recruitment enquiries please contact: Jane Dunwoodie, Lifeguard Administration Officer 02 9471 8000.